Use of the Site
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non- exclusive access and use of the site by displaying it on your browser for the sole purpose of shopping for personal items and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in writing. You may not copy, download, use, reproduce, sell, rent, translate or modify all the information, writings, pictures, videos, newsletters, documents or advertisements available at the website unless explicitly permitted by us in writing.
- When visiting, browsing and using the website, including all the features and services provided, you are strictly prohibited from:
- Violating the applicable laws (including without limitation to export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising laws), rights of others (intellectual, fundamental, etc) and other laws regulated within this contract.
- Providing false, inaccurate, misleading, slander, immoral, pornographic, discriminating or racist information and content.
- Acting on purpose to disrupt the operation system by uploading virus, worms or other malicious codes.
- Using the site for other commercial purposes or non-private.
- Collecting personal information from the site without authorized permission.
- Spreading advertisement, promotion, email spam or electronic messages.
- Adding, deleting or moving features at the website without our knowledge and authorization.
- Saving, copying, changing or spreading the contents and features of the website.
- Violating any of the above conditions is a crime and Pro Beauty Care would report and provide your personal information to the relevant authorities.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate an account and/or cancel an order in any circumstance if you have violated the use of the site terms and conditions. The content on this site is solely for informational purposes. Submissions or opinions expressed on the site are of the individual view or opinion, and may not reflect our opinions. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any claims, damages or losses resulting from any use of the site or its contents.
- The price of items and cost of services listed on the site may fluctuate at any time without prior notification to you.
- If you choose to be a registered customer at Pro Beauty Care, you will be required to create a username and a password.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the privacy of your username and password and agree to accept the responsibility for all activities or transactions that occur under your registered account. We strongly recommend that you keep your password strictly confidential at all times. We reserve the right to suspend your account or require you to change your password if we believe for any reason that your password is no longer secure. We are not liable for any loss/damage caused from loss of passwords.
- You are required to report any unusual/suspicious activities or transactions bearing his/her registered account at the website. User is required to perform “Log Out” at the end of each activity or transaction at Pro Beauty Care to prevent any unauthorized use.
- We reserve the right to limit, block, and terminate access to any account at Pro Beauty Care if we suspect any unauthorized activities on that account or the user has violated laws stated on this contract.
- You are prohibited from selling or having the intention to sell, handing or transferring his/her account, username or password to any third party without the consent and approval from us. With our limited resources in identifying this violation, we have the rights to terminate the account and all risks and consequences will be borne by the registered account’s owner.
User/Customer Rights and Obligations
- You are obligated to make a full payment for your transaction according to the order and payment terms and conditions.
- You are solely responsible for your activities including the use of your account at the website.
- You are solely responsible for any violations listed in this contract and release us of any involvement should there be loss/damage caused by your action.
- You reserve the right to receive the item ordered when full payment is received and cannot be cancelled or returned unilaterally.
- You reserve the right to receive paid merchandise as long as the price of the item is right and does not contain incorrect information including without limitation to mistake due to typing error or system error by the website.
Order Process, Payment and Shipping
- When placing an order, you show the intention to purchase the item and comply with the applicable terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of order price. Pro Beauty Care retains the right to refuse any order/request made by you.
- We work with a few trusted bank partners that offer services to ease your payment. Customer is free to choose the best suitable payment method and any incurring transaction fee will be borne by the sender.
- You are required to make full payment for your order within 48 hours before we proceed further. The payment can be made to our BCA, Bank Mandiri or BNI account provided.
- When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the bank account used to place your order and there are sufficient funds to settle the full payment of your order.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order and your order is pending for payment. A sale contract is formed when we received your payment confirmation and we send you acknowledgment email that your payment has been credited into our bank account and the item you ordered will be dispatched to you. Your order will then be dispatched within 1-2 business days of this acknowledgement email.
- We work with a trusted and reliable logistic company that has the responsibility of sending all orders. We entrust this logistic company to provide the service, competitive fee, estimated shipping time and shipment guaranty.
- Shipping times may vary according to item availability. We are not responsible for any late delivery due to processing delay by the logistic company or other force majeure.
- Our entrusted logistic company is responsible of all shipping complaints made by our customer. Our job is only to facilitate our customer with the logistic company, in relation thereto we shall not be reliable of any losses/damages or claims suffered by you regarding the shipment.
- You may file a complaint to us or directly to the logistic company in regards to the quality of service within the time period and conditions set by the logistic company.
Limits On Our Liability
- Our responsibility is limited to providing the website. The content shown on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties of its accuracy. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages including without limitation those resulting from lost profits, lost data, business interruption, damage to goodwill/reputation or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services caused by the use, inability to use or errors or omissions in the contents of functions of this site even we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You are solely responsible for any damages/losses caused by your own action which violates the terms and conditions on this contract thus Pro Beauty Care shall not be liable of any claims/charges from anyone.
- All transactions which have been finalized cannot be cancelled and sold items are not exchangeable/returnable unilaterally by you. However, if the transaction has been completed and payment has been accepted, for some reasons we do not have the item ordered, we would offer other items in exchange or provide a full refund.
Availability of the Website
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the website you should report it email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as it reasonably can. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
Third Party Websites
The website includes links to other websites and webpages (“Third Party Websites”). We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the Third Party Websites to which the website links and that link to the website. We do not have any control over the Third Party Websites, and will not be responsible for their contents, use, privacy policies, or practices. By linking to a Third Party Website, we do not represent or imply that we endorse such Third Party Website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any and all responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the Third Party Websites.
In the event a product is listed on the website at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, orders for such products will be revised to reflect the correct price or information. We reserve the right to reject any orders placed on the site.
We make no promise that material on the website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside Indonesia. Access to the website from locations where its contents are by law illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the website from locations outside Indonesia, you do so on your own initiative and you will be entirely responsible for compliance with local laws.