You are creative, enthusiastic, highly motivated who would enjoy working in beauty industry and fascinated by growth. The Marketing Communication and Social Media Manager is responsible for the marketing voice, editorial content, and social media for Pro Beauty Care. The candidate will have a high level of exposure to multiple functions to ensure that all initiatives are completed in a timely manner with aligned goals, and executed with the highest degree of accuracy and effectiveness.
SHORT ABOUT US
Pro Beauty Care is a startup beauty e-commerce that offers comprehensive selection of beauty tools and cosmetics. In Pro Beauty Care, we have the responsibility to inspire and spread positivity to our audience. We believe that beauty is for everyone and it’s our job to share this idea of beauty to them so that they can find their own kind of beauty.
We aim to revolutionize beauty industry by providing our audiences with an inspiring, delightful and lively beauty experience. To make sure we deliver a unified goal to our audience, we are looking for talented Marketing Communication and Social Media Manager to join our family.
- Develop and implement content marketing strategy that translates business and marketing goals into meaningful content deliverables
- Manage the content development process from end to end working with both internal and external content contributors and creative resources
- Manage social media strategy and deployment of content across key social channels
- Establishes standards, best practices and brand voice for product content
- Manage events including press conferences, exhibitions, media gathering, etc
- Make press release & maintain relationship with media
- Identify and work with influencers and like-minded brands on social partnerships and other initiatives
- Stay current on beauty industry,social media news and trends, constantly testing new ideas and platforms
- 3-5 years of working experience in marketing communications, PR and/or social media
- Proven track record of success in driving content strategy across channels, including social media and email
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills – you must be a great writer as well as comfortable presenting your ideas and your work
- Should be self-motivated, results-oriented, entrepreneurial, passionate, proactive, creative and a team player
- Resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines with minimal direction
- Able to think independently, identify opportunities and creatively solve problems
- Strong relationship building, organizational and listening skills
- Passion in online commerce and beauty industry
Pro Beauty Care offers fun and creative work environment. We are committed to building a dynamic workplace where people truly enjoy their work and feel that they can really have an impact. We have challenging careers, great culture and of course free lunches! So, let’s work together hand in hand towards delivering the best beauty experience!
Interested candidates are invited to apply by emailing your online portfolio link or pdf and resume to [email protected]
Please state your date of availability. Candidates without portfolio will not be considered.