You’re a passionate creative who eats, breathes and dreams design. Communicating through imagery is your strength and exploring new thing is your passion. From digital campaigns to print media, illustration to typography, packaging to paper stocks, you believe in the power of a great idea and the impact of great design can build a powerful branding.
SHORT ABOUT US
Pro Beauty Care is a startup beauty e-commerce that offers comprehensive selection of beauty tools and cosmetics. In Pro Beauty Care, we have the responsibility to inspire and spread positivity to our audience. We believe that beauty is for everyone and it’s our job to share this idea of beauty to them so that they can find their own kind of beauty.
We aim to revolutionize beauty industry by providing our audiences with an inspiring, delightful and lively beauty experience. To make sure we deliver a unified goal to our audience, we are looking for talented Creative Graphic Designer to join our family.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Create a consistent visual design in accordance with Pro Beauty Care brand image and guideline
- Executing all visual design stages from developing rough concept, through the execution phase and into the production phase.
- Conceptualize photographic approaches for our social media campaign and advertising
- Collaborate with our creative team to create campaigns/branded content in across social media channels
- Graduate from Bachelor’s Degree in Design Communication Visual/Graphic Design or similar
- 2 years of professional design experience or fresh graduate are welcome
- Understand a principle of visual hierarchy and have a great eye sense of visual aesthetics
- Have a strong photography skill & prop styling concept is a plus and preferred
- Mastering in design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Lightroom, etc)
- Experience working for retail brands in the past is a bonus
- An open mind, lots of curiosity and the willingness to solve problems
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with very strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter and able to take initiative during brainstorming or execution process
Pro Beauty Care offers fun and creative work environment. We are committed to building a dynamic workplace where people truly enjoy their work and feel that they can really have an impact. We have challenging careers, great culture and of course free lunches! So, let’s work together hand in hand towards delivering the best beauty experience!
Interested candidates are invited to apply by emailing your online portfolio link or pdf and resume to email@example.com
Please state your date of availability. Candidates without portfolio will not be considered.